Become a TCA member and enjoy one of the best facilities in the country!
TCA Membership is a cornerstone of a major Tasmanian sporting association, whose home ground is considered to be a prestigious and world-class facility.
Members express opinions and exercise their voting rights at the Annual General Meeting, traditionally held in August each year. A membership year is from 1 October to 30 September, and applies to cricket matches only.
Members are entitled to admission to Bellerive Oval and use of the Members’ Area facilities for cricket matches including international, Test and One Day International, Australia A and all domestic competition. Members are required to meet appropriate Dress Standards.
The TCA Members’ Area provides a greater ratio of seats per member than any other Australian Cricket Association. It features an expansive bar and food facility, and has uninterrupted match viewing through tinted glass walling. There is also a large open-air viewing area with comfortable seating. All Members, including the frail or disabled, can access all levels of The Members’ Pavilion by lift and there is provision in front of the Pavilion for people in wheelchairs and one personal attendant per disabled person.
Other Full Member entitlements include:
- Reciprocal rights to other State Associations’ matches. (Individual States may limit days’ access to international matches.)
- Purchase of a non-gender Associate’s Card for use of family and friends.
- Inviting guests to the Members’ Area (2 guests to Ford Ranger Cup and 3 guests to Weet-Bix Sheffield Shield matches.)
- Reduced tariff for dining in the Century Room during domestic matches.
- Gold coin donation to enter the TCA Museum & Library.
- Admittance (at discounted rate) for other events.
- Receipt of Annual Reports and current issues of Coverpoint magazine.
To become a TCA Member you need first to print a copy of the Waitlist Application Form below and forward it to TCA Member Services, P O Box 495, Rosny Park 7018 with the fee noted on the form (this payment becomes part of the entrance fee), or, if you require more detail, first phone 6282 0421. The balance entrance fee (a one-off payment) and annual membership subscription is payable when you return the Application Form we send you to become a Restricted Member, which is a preliminary category leading to Full Membership. TCA Membership is open to Tasmanian residents only.
Contact Member Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 6282 0421 for assistance or information on membership, including:
- Membership renewal/Member’s card re-activation
- Members’ reciprocal rights
- Additional card – card usage, upgrading to, or purchasing, an Associate’s Card
- Swipe-card replacement (please note there is a replacement administration fee for lost or stolen cards.)
- Signing in Guests (domestic matches only)
- Members’ Handbook
- Fixtures information
- Admittance for other events
Members’ rates for:
- Dining in the Century Room
- Member’s tie
- Hire car bookings
As would be expected when attending the Members’ Area of a major sporting venue:
- Appropriate dress standards apply;
- Seating cannot be reserved;
- Consideration to fellow members’ enjoyment of a match and care to be taken of facilities.
Please refer to your Members’ Handbook for detail and/or contact Member Services with any queries or concerns.